Friday 10 March 2006
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to You're Beautiful by James Blunt.
In UK It's Chico Time by Chico was in the top 5 hits.
She's the Man, directed by Andy Fickman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The 5th Horseman by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching High Spirits with Shirley Ghostman.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asphalt 3: Street Rules or Bomberman: Act Zero.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 2006!
Which were the important events of 10 March 2006 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 March
- Anna Moffo: American opera singer, television personality, and award-winning dramatic actress who was nicknamed "La Bellissima.
- The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 March 2006
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?