Wednesday 10 March 2010
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Imma Be by The Black Eyed Peas.
She's Out of My League, directed by Jim Field Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Radio Radio.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alpha Protocol or Crystal Monsters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 2010!
Which were the important events of 10 March 2010 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 March
- Interreligious riots in Jos, Nigeria:
- Nigerian soldiers open fire on a crowd after curfew in Jos, killing two people, days after Muslim-Christian riots in the area left more than 200 dead including dozens of children (''The Hindu'')
- Britain, France and the EU support U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's condemnation of Israeli expansion of settlements in occupied territory. (BBC)
- Burma's newly announced second law relating to the 2010 general election bars anyone with a criminal conviction from participating in a political party, effectively barring Aung San Suu Kyi. (CNN)
- Three men are detained in relation to the theft of the corpse of former Cypriot President Tassos Papadopoulos. (BBC)
- Australia and Indonesia sign an agreement to combat people smuggling. (news.com.au)
- Dulmatin, the alleged mastermind of the 2002 Bali bombings, is confirmed dead in a police raid in Pamulang, Jakarta, by Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono during a state visit in Australia. (BBC)
- Aid worker Alicia Gamez, captured in Mauritania in 2009 by a group affiliated with Al Qaeda and taken to Mali, is released. (CNN)
- Boris Berezovsky is awarded £150,000 in England's High Court and wins his libel case in relation to the 2006 poisoning to death of Alexander Litvinenko. (Sky News)
- A man wrongly accused of being child murderer Jon Venables goes into hiding after becoming the target of a hate campaign on the internet. (''The Daily Telegraph'')
- The birth of a live elephant at Taronga Zoo is hailed as a ampquotmiracleampquot that will ampquotcompletely rewrite the elephant birth textbooksampquot after he was thought to have died inside his mother's womb. (BBC)
- ''Forbes'' magazine publishes its 2010 list of billionaires, replacing Bill Gates with Carlos Slim as the world's wealthiest person. (''Forbes'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2010 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?