Friday 10 May 1901
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
On the Old Plantation, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1901!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1901 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- JD Bernal: British crystallographer (d. 1971).
- Albert Dondeyne: Belgian philosopher / theologist.
- Max Flechet: Chazelles sur Lyon EXecutives.
- John Bernal: Irish-English crystallographer and physicist (d. 1971).
- Max Fléchet: French business executive and politician, a former senator and mayor of Chazelles sur Lyon.
- Jacques Brunet: French senior official and banker, president and CEO of 'Crédit national' (1949-1960), and governor of the 'Banque de France' (21 January 1960 - 8 April 1969).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Minstrels: First Part, No. 5 - Georgia Minstrel Co.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?