Sunday 10 May 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Diamond and Jan Verdoodt.
Resa Stockholm-Göteborg genom Göta och Trollhätte kanaler, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1908 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Henry Diamond: Irish Nationalist Member of Parliament.
- Jan Verdoodt: Belgian Surrealist artist, painter.
- Arturo Tofanelli: Italy Writer.
- Carl Albert: American lawyer and politician 54th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 2000).
- First official Mother's Day service is held, at the Andrews Methodist Episcopal Church in Grafton, West Virginia, organized by Anna Jarvis.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Cavalier - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?