Friday 10 May 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marquess of and Brian Corby.
The Valiant, directed by William K. Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1929 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Marquess of: Downshire.
- Brian Corby: CEO (Prudential).
- Kurt Allgeier: German professional astrologer and journalist.
- Richard Attlesey: American athlete, a champion in track and field events.
- Jean Pollet: French figurative painter, rather unknown.
- Jacques Grimbert: Colombes EXecutives
- Audun Boysen: Norwegian runner (d. 2000)
- George Coe: American actor and producer (d. 2015)
- Antonine Maillet: French-Canadian novelist and playwright
- 64th British Golf Open: Walter Hagen shoots a 292 at Muirfield Gullane.
- 55th Preakness: Louis Schaefer aboard Dr Freeland wins in 2:01.6.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?