Saturday 10 May 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Citizen Kane, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1941 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Danny Rapp in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; rocker (Danny and Juniors).
- Win Bischoff: CEO (Schroders).
- Jean Kaspar: French miner, trade unionist, and politician, who served as secretary general of the CFDT (1988-1992).
- Claude Robin: .
- Winfried Bischoff: German-English banker and businessman.
- Aydın Gürkan: Turkish academician and politician (d. 2006)
- Queen Wilhelmina on Radio Orange warns against treason
- 67th Preakness: Eddie Arcaro aboard Whirlaway wins in 1:58.8.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?