Thursday 10 May 1990
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Killer by Adamski was in the top 5 hits.
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!, directed by Pedro Almodvar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while September by Rosamunde Pilcher was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1990!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1990 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Ivana Španović: Serbian long jumper.
- Josh Dugan: Australian rugby league player.
- Karmen Pedaru: Model.
- Kilo Kish: Rapper.
- Lauren Potter: TV Actress.
- Howard Stern holds a mock funeral for rival John DeBella
- French TGV-train hits record speed of 510.6 kph.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?