Tuesday 10 May 1994
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sam Callahan and Jamar Loza.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to The Sign by Ace Of Base.
In UK Come On You Reds by Manchester United Football Squad was in the top 5 hits.
The Crow, directed by Alex Proyas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breaking News.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cadillacs and Dinosaurs: The Second Cataclysm or X-Men: Children of the Atom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1994!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1994 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
Famous Birthdays:10 May
- Best Little Whorehouse Goes Public opens at Lunt-Font NYC for 16 per
- Drew Barrymore (19) files for divorce from Jeremy Thomas (31)
- Illinois executes serial killer John Wayne Gacy (age 52) by lethal injection for the murder of 33 young men and boys.
- Silvio Berlusconi forms Italian Government with five neo-fascists.
- Nelson Mandela is inaugurated as South Africa's first black president.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?