Thursday 10 May 2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Makes Me Wonder by Maroon5.
In UK Beautiful Liar by Beyonce & Shakira was in the top 5 hits.
28 Weeks Later, directed by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Secret by Rhonda Byrne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 2007!
Which were the important events of 10 May 2007 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 May
- The United States House of Representatives passes a $96 billion war spending measure which sets benchmarks for achievements in the War in Iraq in return for funding. (CNN)
- Pope Benedict XVI urges tens of thousands of young Brazilian Catholics packing the Pacaembu stadium in São Paulo to resist the temptations of wealth, power and other ampquotsnares of evil,ampquot and tells them to promote life from ampquotits beginning to natural end.ampquot (CNN)
- Military officers from North Korea and South Korea agree on the first cross-border rail link over their heavily fortified border since the Korean War. (BBC)
- President Bashar al-Assad states that Syria will not cooperate with a United Nations tribunal to try suspects in the suspected assassination of former Prime Minister of Lebanon Rafiq al-Hariri. (The Guardian)
- The Grand National Assembly of Turkey votes overwhelmingly in favour of a proposal for the direct election of the President of Turkey. (AP via CNN)
- Syrian dissident Kamal Labwani is jailed for 12 years for allegedly undermining national security by visiting the United States. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?