Monday 10 November 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Blind Husbands, directed by Erich Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1919 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Michael Strank: American flag raiser on Iwo Jima (d. 1945).
- Moise Tshombe: Congolese accountant and politician Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (d. 1969).
- Fred Leopold: American lawyer, politician, mayor of Beverly Hills in 1967.
- Clyde "Bulldog" Turner: NFL center (Chicago Bears).
- Francois Perier: French actor (Born 1919).
- François Périer: French stage/film actor. He made over 110 film and TV appearances between 1938 and 1996. He died on 29 June 2002.
- George Fenneman: American radio and television announcer (Born 1919)
- Mikhail Kalashnikov: Russian general and engineer designed the AK-47 (d. 2013)
- 1st observance of National Book Week
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Prince's Orchestra - Yearning
- Dear Heart - John Steel
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?