Wednesday 10 November 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
L'innamorata, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1920 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Ina Clough: English actress (d. 2003).
- Jennifer Holt: American-English actress and singer (d. 1997).
- Rafael del Pino: Spanish businessman founded the Ferrovial Company (d. 2008).
- Edouard Rimbaud: French gangster turned writer, known as the author of two books under his birth name: "Les pourvoyeurs," a novel about the drug scene, published in 1974, and "Doudou," published in 2000, which tells part of his life story.
- Russ Kerns: American baseball player, a pinch hitter who played one game with the Detroit Tigers on 18 August 1945.
- Tod Andrews: NYC, New York -- Actor (From Hell it Came, Outrage)
- Maurice Clavel: French writer, playwright, novelist, and news journalist. He was known for his works of Christian philosophy.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?