Tuesday 10 November 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Clash of the Wolves, directed by Noel Mason Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1925 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Hank Ruszkowski: American baseball player, a right-handed catcher who played forty games in three seasons with the Cleveland Indians between 1944 and 1947.
- Richard Burton: Welsh actor, brilliant and famed first for Shakespeare, then for international films in a meteoric career, a blazing rise across the heavens before an early death of a stroke at 58.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Save Your Sorrow (For Tomorrow) - Shannon Four
- Gigolette - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Alone At Last - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?