Monday 10 November 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Morocco, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1930 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Gene Conley: MLB player / NBA player.
- Toma Prosev: Composer.
- Clarence M: Pendleton Jr; chairman of US Commission on Civil Rights (1981-88).
- Boyd Jefferies: American renegade on Wall Street for some 30 years, chairman of Jefferies Group Inc.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1930 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Peanut Vendor - Don Azpiazu & His Havana Casino Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?