Thursday 10 November 1932
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
If I Had a Million, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1932 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Paul Bley: Canadian-American pianist and composer (d. 2016).
- Necmettin Hacıeminoğlu: Turkish linguist author and academic (d. 1996).
- Don Henderson: English actor (Born 1932).
- Arthur K: Arthur K. Snyder American lawyer and politician (d. 2012).
- Roy Scheider: American actor (d. 2008).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 November 1932 and get them!