Wednesday 10 November 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
Désirée, directed by Henry Koster, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Love Is Eternal by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1954!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1954 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Kevin Spraggett: Canadian chess player.
- Bob Stanley: American baseball player and coach.
- Mario Cipollina: California, United States -- Rock bassist (Huey Lewis & The News).
- Hussein Fatemi: Iran Foreign minister, executed.
- Lt Col John Strapp travels 632 mph in a rocket sled
- Lieutenant Colonel John Strapp travels 632mph in a rocket sled.
- Iwo Jima Memorial (servicemen raising US flag) dedicated in Arlington.
- U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicates the USMC War Memorial (Iwo Jima memorial) in Arlington National Cemetery.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?