Saturday 10 November 1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matt Craven and Raul Cremona.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to The Green Door by Jim Lowe.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
The Sharkfighters, directed by Jerry Hopper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Air Power.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1956 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Matt Craven: Port Colborne, Ontario -- Actor (Juror, Killer, K2).
- Raul Cremona: Italian comedian, magician and actor, known for his array of characters including Mago Oronzo, Jerry Manipolini, Giorgian, Normal Hamilton, Silvano il Mago di Milano, Sigmund and Joy, Omen, Jacopo Ortis, Evok, Steve Giobs, and Yuri Papacenko.
- Linda Dulmaine: American family with domestic violence; when Linda Dulmaine called a hotline after her husband, Eugene, repeatedly slapped their oldest daughter, Sarah in late 2002, the hot line worker reported Eugene to the Department of Social Services, an agency that investigated the household and found that Eugene had abused his daughter.
- Sinbad : Movie Actor.
- Mohsen Badawi: Egyptian entrepreneur and activist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?