Saturday 10 November 1962
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to He's A Rebel by The Crystals.
In UK Lovesick Blues by Frank Ifield was in the top 5 hits.
Mutiny on the Bounty, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while A Shade Of Difference by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1962!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1962 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Daniel Waters: American director and screenwriter.
- Alexandre Juniac: French businessman, CEO of Air France-KLM.
- Cathy Boswell: Joliet, Illinois -- Basketball player (1984 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Nowhere to Go, But Up opens at Winter Garden Theater NYC for 9 performances
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Big Girls Don't Cry
- The Crystals - He's A Rebel
- Bobby (Boris) Pickett - Monster Mash
- Elvis Presley - Return To Sender
- Gene Pitney - Only Love Can Break A Heart
- The Contours - Do You Love Me
- Brenda Lee - All Alone Am I
- Neil Sedaka - Next Door To An Angel
- Johnny Mathis - Gina
- Chubby Checker - Popeye The Hitchhiker
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 November 1962 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?