Wednesday 10 November 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andrea Dukakis and Jamie Dixon.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Juliet of the Spirits, directed by Federico Fellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1965 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Andrea Dukakis: American noted family, the daughter of politician Michael Dukakis.
- Jamie Dixon: American basketball player and coach.
- Sean Hughes: English-Irish comedian actor and screenwriter.
- Eddie Irvine: Irish race car driver.
- Manneke Piss statue stolen in Brussels
- Netherlands 2nd Chamber accept marriage Princess Beatrice and Claus von Amsberg
- Willie Mays wins NL MVP
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The Vogues - You're The One
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?