Sunday 10 November 1985
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Lee Rohr Jr and Emily Sears.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
To Live and Die in L.A., directed by William Friedkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Texas by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Floyd on Fish.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Earth Fighter Rayieza or The Fourth Protocol.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1985!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1985 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- David Lee Rohr Jr: Transplant donor.
- Emily Sears: Model.
- Dannic : Dutch DJ and producer.
- Ricki-Lee Coulter: New Zealand singer-songwriter and dancer (Young Divas).
- Daan Huiskamp: Dutch footballer.
- Aleksandar Kolarov: Serbian footballer
- Cherno Samba: Gambian footballer
- Giovonnie Samuels: American television actress
- Krystian Trochowski: German rugby player
- Nguyễn Hoa: Vietnamese volleyball player
- Pelle Lindbergh: Goalie (Philadelphia Flyers), dies in drunk driving accident.
- Jane Blalock wins LPGA Mazda Japan Golf Classic
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 November 1985
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
- Glenn Frey - You Belong To The City
- Starship - We Built This City
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
- Phil Collins - Separate Lives
- A-Ha - Take On Me
- ABC - Be Near Me
- Thompson Twins - Lay Your Hands On Me
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?