Saturday 10 November 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
The Rescuers Down Under, directed by Hendel Butoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1990 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Megan Turner: Scottish murder victim, she was one of the 15 children killed in the Dunblane School massacre on March 13, 1996 between 9:32 and 9:35 AM.
- Aaron Murray: Football Player.
- Andre Blackman: English footballer.
- Marcus Browne: American boxer.
- Robert Primus: Trinidadian footballer.
- Kristina Vogel: German cyclist
- Lebanon releases two French hostages (Camille Sontag and Marcel Coudari).
- Chandra Shekhar becomes Prime Minister of India as head of a minority government.
- Akihito is enthroned as the 125th emperor of Japan.
- Tim Berners-Lee publishes a more formal proposal for the World Wide Web. =2006-09-23}}
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 November 1990 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?