Sunday 10 November 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Cream by Prince.
In UK Dizzy by Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff was in the top 5 hits.
Cape Fear, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1991 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
Famous Birthdays:10 November
- Bernie Kosar ends NFL record of 308 passes without an interception
- Browns set club record for largest lead blown (led 23-0), Philadelphia 32-30
- Liselotte Neumann wins LPGA Mazda Japan Golf Classic
- Martina Navratilova ties Chris Evert, 157 pro tennis tournament wins
- Marty Glickman broadcasts his 1,000th football game.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Prince - Cream
- Karyn White - Romantic
- Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
- Jesus Jones - Real, Real, Real
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
- Mariah Carey - Emotions
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Natural Selection - Do Anything
- Roberta Flack - Set The Night To Music
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?