Friday 10 November 2006
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Love by Justin Timberlake.
In UK Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grande was in the top 5 hits.
Casino Royale, directed by Martin Campbell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while A Series of Unfortunate Events #13: The End by Lemony Snicket was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2006.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 2006!
Which were the important events of 10 November 2006 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 November
- Sri Lankan Tamil Parliamentarian Nadarajah Raviraj is assassinated in Colombo.
- The Los Angeles Police Department holds an investigation after a video showing police officers beating a man is posted on YouTube. (BBC News)
- NASA's Cassini spacecraft records a hurricane-like storm on the south pole of Saturn which is the first time such an event has been observed on another planet. (ABC News Australia)
- Russia announces that it has reached an agreement with the United States over the terms of Russian entry to the World Trade Organization with a formal deal to be signed next week. (AP via International Herald Tribune)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?