Saturday 10 November 2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Enchanted, directed by Kevin Lima, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 10 November 2007 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 November
- ?Por que no te callas? incident between King Juan Carlos of Spain and Venezuela's president Hugo Chavez.
- Iranian police arrest about 180 Sufi Muslims who attacked a Shia mosque in Borujerd after a cleric said their religion was ampquotillegitimateampquot. (BBC)
- Peruvian archaeologist Walter Alva uncovers a 4,000-year-old temple in the Ventarron site in the Lambayeque Region of Peru. (Reuters)
- Six American forces serving under NATO's International Security Assistance Force are killed in an insurgent ambush while patrolling in eastern Afghanistan. (CNN)
- 2007 Bersih Rally: Malaysia sees its largest political protest in 10 years. (CNN)
- Battle of Mogadishu (November 2007): More than 70 people die and over 200 are wounded in battles in Somalia's capital, Mogadishu. (BBC)
- 2007 North Sea flood: The German ports of Hamburg and Bremerhaven suffer in the floods. (Euronews)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- Malik Mohammad Qayyum, the Attorney General of Pakistan predicts that the 2007 Pakistani state of emergency could be lifted within a month. (BBC)
- Benazir Bhutto is to lead a long march against the emergency on 13 November.
- Stagehands belonging to the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees go on strike, shutting down most Broadway plays and musicals. (AP via Fox News)
- Workers at La Scala opera house in Milan go on strike in a dispute over pay and contracts. (BBC)
- Pekka Koskela skates the 1000 metres in a new world record time of 1:07.00. (Helsingin Sanomat)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?