Monday 10 October 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Frank and Milton "Tippy" Larkin.
Dorian Grays Portræt, directed by Axel Strm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1910 ?
- Alan Frank: Music publisher.
- Milton "Tippy" Larkin: Band leader.
- Price Daniel: American politician, a Democratic U.S.
- Evelyn Hill: American psychologist considered a pioneer in her field.
- Pierre Appert: Cognac Military man.
- Julius Shulman: American photographer and environmentalist (d. 2009)
- Willem Maris: Dutch artist, impressionistic landscape painter of the Hague School and third of three brothers who were all noted painters.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Valley of Yesterday - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?