Monday 10 October 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Dorian Grays Portræt, directed by Axel Strm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1910 ?
- Julius Shulman: American photographer and environmentalist (d. 2009).
- Evelyn Hill: American psychologist considered a pioneer in her field.
- Price Daniel: American politician, a Democratic U.S.
- Alan Frank: Music publisher.
- Milton "Tippy" Larkin: Band leader.
- Pierre Appert: Cognac Military man
- Willem Maris: Dutch artist, impressionistic landscape painter of the Hague School and third of three brothers who were all noted painters.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Valley of Yesterday - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?