Monday 10 October 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Jazz Singer, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1927!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1927 ?
- John Eric Tieman: Production manager (The Guardian).
- Thomas Brendon Wilson: Composer.
- Jean-Marie Bastien-Thiry: French Air Force lieutenant-colonel and military air weaponry engineer (creator of the Nord SS.
- Renzo Burini: Italian soccer player and coach.
- Dana Elcar: American actor and director (d. 2005).
- Nedunuri Krishnamurthy: Indian singer (d. 2014)
- Jon Locke: American actor (d. 2013)
- Thomas Wilson: American-Scottish composer and educator (d. 2001)
- Gustave Whitehead: German-born aviation pioneer who emigrated to the United States in 1893.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?