Friday 10 October 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Earth, directed by Aleksandr Dovzhenko, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1930 ?
- Eugenio Castellotti: Italian race car driver (d. 1957).
- Harold Pinter: British writer, a playwright, screenwriter and poet, one of the best-known dramatists of the 1960s.
- Mustafa Zaidi: Pakistani poet (d. 1970).
- Yves Chauvin: French chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015).
- Adlai Stevenson: American politician, the eldest of three sons of Illinois governor Adlai Stevenson.
- Adolf Engler: German botanist (Born 1844).
- AP votes Joe Cronin unofficial AL MVP and BWA names Hack Wilson NL MVP
- Yankees announce signing Joe McCarthy to manage for 4 years
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 October 1930 and get them!