Tuesday 10 September 1940
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Boom Town, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1940.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1940!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1940 ?
- Roy Ayers in Louisiana: USA; disco jazz artist ("Fever", "You Send Me").
- Robert Buell: American homicide, a serial rapist and molester, stalker and sexual exhibitionist and finally, a killer of two young girls.
- Yevgeni Nikolayevich Khludeyev: Russia -- Cosmonaut.
- Roy Ayers: American singer-songwriter keyboard player vibraphonist and producer.
- Buck Buchanan: NFL defensive lineman (KC Chiefs), dies at 51.
- Bob Chance: American baseball player (d. 2013)
- Buckingham Palace hit by German bomb
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?