Wednesday 10 September 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pyotr I Klimuk and Stephen Jay Gould.
Hold Back the Dawn, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1941 ?
- Pyotr I Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Stephen Jay Gould: American paleontologist (d. 2002).
- Stephen Gould: American paleontologist and university professor of geology at Harvard, the author of hundreds of science papers, book reviews and magazine articles.
- Christopher Hogwood: English harpsichord player and conductor founded the Academy of Ancient Music (d. 2014).
- Gunpei Yokoi: Japanese video game designer invented Game Boy (d. 1997).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?