Wednesday 10 September 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Hold Back the Dawn, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1941 ?
- Stephen Jay Gould: American paleontologist (d. 2002).
- Pyotr I Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Christopher Hogwood: English harpsichord player and conductor founded the Academy of Ancient Music (d. 2014).
- Gunpei Yokoi: Japanese video game designer invented Game Boy (d. 1997).
- Stephen Gould: American paleontologist and university professor of geology at Harvard, the author of hundreds of science papers, book reviews and magazine articles.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 September 1941 and get them!