Tuesday 10 September 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Susan Gautier-Smith and David Titlow.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to My Boyfriend's Back by The Angels.
In UK She Loves You by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Harakiri, directed by Masaki Kobayashi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while City Of Night by John Rechy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Fugitive.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1963!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1963 ?
- Susan Gautier-Smith: TV producer.
- David Titlow: rocker (Blue Mercedes-Rich and Famous).
- Jean-Philippe Darondel: French race horse trainer and jockey, son of trainer Philippe Darondel, and brother of jockey Frédéric Darondel.
- Randy Johnson: American baseball player: pitcher, Mariners.
- Bill Stevenson: American drummer songwriter and producer (All Descendents The Lemonheads and Only Crime).
- 20 black students entered public schools in Alabama
- Phillies beat Houston Colt .45s, 16-0
- Stan Musial hits a HR in his 1st at bat as a grandfather
- Mafia boss Bernardo Provenzano is indicted for murder (he is captured 43 years later, on April 11, 2006).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back
- Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
- Trini Lopez - If I Had A Hammer
- Allan Sherman - Hello Mudduh, Hello Fadduh! (A Letter From Camp)
- Martha & the Vandellas - Heat Wave
- The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
- The Beach Boys - Surfer Girl
- Major Lance - The Monkey Time
- The Jaynetts - Sally, Go 'Round The Roses
- Inez Foxx - Mockingbird
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?