Friday 10 September 1971
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond.
In UK Hey Girl Don't Bother Me by The Tams was in the top 5 hits.
The Man Who Haunted Himself, directed by Basil Dearden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1971.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1971!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1971 ?
- Carlo Silipo: Italian member of the National Men's Team of Water Polo who won a Bronze Medal at the Atlanta Olympics 7/28/1996.
- Brandon Harrison: NFL wide receiver (SD Chargers).
- Brian Earley: Fresno, California -- Diver (1996 Olympics).
- Chris Oeding: Santa Ana, California -- Water polo driver (1996 Olympics).
- Joe Bravo: American jockey.
- Alicia Grimes: YouTube Star
- KVUE TV channel 24 in Austin, TX (ABC) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Donny Osmond - Go Away Little Girl
- Aretha Franklin - Spanish Harlem
- The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
- Rod Stewart - Maggie May
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- Paul & Linda McCartney - Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey
- Bee Gees - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
- Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
- John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads
- Five Man Electrical Band - Signs
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?