Monday 10 September 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Delta Dawn by Helen Reddy.
In UK Young Love by Donny Osmond was in the top 5 hits.
Day for Night, directed by François Truffaut, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1973!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1973 ?
- Ferdinand Coly: Senegalese footballer.
- Mark Huizinga: Dutch martial artist.
- Ghada Shouaa: Syria -- Heptatlete (1996 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Muhammad Ali defeats Ken Norton.
- New York Jets trade pro football's leading receiver Don Maynard to Saint Louis Cardinals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Helen Reddy - Delta Dawn
- Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
- Dawn - Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose
- Paul Simon - Loves Me Like A Rock
- Grand Funk - We're An American Band
- Stories - Brother Louie
- Diana Ross - Touch Me In The Morning
- War - Gypsy Man
- Wings - Live And Let Die
- Al Green - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?