Wednesday 10 September 2008
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Whatever You Like by T.I..
Slumdog Millionaire, directed by Danny Boyle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Body in Numbers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baby Life or Clue Classic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 2008!
Which were the important events of 10 September 2008 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 September
- Lehman Brothers investment bank of New York posts a record quarterly loss of US$3.9 billion.
- President of Bolivia Evo Morales expels the United States ambassador, Philip Goldberg, for allegedly encouraging anti-government protests. (CBS)
- OPEC announces it will cut oil production by 500,000 barrels a day prices rise accordingly. (AP via Google News)
- U.S.-based financial services company Lehman Brothers announces a third-quarter loss of $4.9 billion and plans to sell assets. (CNN Money)
- The European Commission predicts the U.K., Germany, and Spain 'to fall into recession' the outlook for rest of the Eurozone is gloomy. (BBC News)
- The Yonhap News Agency in South Korea reports North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has a serious health problem. (AFP via Google News)
- Western intelligence officials say Kim Jong-il might have suffered a stroke. (Reuters)
- CERN successfully circulates a beam through the entire Large Hadron Collider for the first time. (Wired)
- 2008 South Ossetia war:
- Some members of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs have expressed disagreement with Georgia's actions in the war: 'The recent fighting ... was started by Georgia. The Georgians broke the truce, not the Russians' said Dana Rohrabacher, Senior Republican. (RT)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?