Friday 10 September 2010
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Love The Way You Lie by Eminem.
Easy A, directed by Will Gluck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching JonTron.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Clones or Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 2010!
Which were the important events of 10 September 2010 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 September
- 5 Palestinians are wounded during 4 separate Israeli air raids in the Gaza Strip in response to the fourth rocket attack on southern Israel from Gaza in the last two days. (BBC)
- Details of 300 cases of sexual abuse, mainly on minors, allegedly perpetrated by Belgium's Roman Catholic clergy are released by Church investigator Peter Adriaenssens. 13 are found to have committed suicide. (BBC)
- An alleged suicide bomber is detained after ampquotsuicideampquot blast at hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. (BBC)
- A Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations plane loaded with victims of the 2010 Vladikavkaz bombing lands at Moscow's Ramenskoye Airport as the death toll reaches 17. (RIA Novosti)
- A British Army soldier from the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment dies of injuries he received in the war in Afghanistan. (BBC)
- Mining in 3 eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo provinces is banned by President Joseph Kabila. (AFP)
- More than 50 people are injured in an oil pipeline blast in northeastern Iran. (Press TV)
- Thousands of people are evacuated in Delhi over flooding fears. (''The Times of India'')
- The death toll from the fire in the San Francisco suburb of San Bruno in the U.S. state of California, reaches 4, with 50 other people injured. (ABC News America)
- A large fish kill, consisting of several different fish species and other marine life, including crabs, stingrays, shrimp, starfish and a whale wash ashore in Venice, Louisiana, near Plaquemines Parish, near the site of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, and involving more species than usual with localized dead zone and low oxygen events. (Digital Journal)
- The last episode of Big Brother (UK) aired on Channel 4.
- Yang Jiechi, the Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China, calls for Japan to immediately release a fishing boat captain captured in disputed waters in the East China Sea. (Reuters)
- Iran delays the release of United States detainee Sarah Shourd because the legal processes have not been completed. (Reuters via Fox News)
- President of the United States Barack Obama urges Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu to extend a partial construction freeze on the West Bank. (''Los Angeles Times'')
- At least 71 prisoners escape from jail in the Mexican city of Reynosa, Tamaulipas, across the U.S. border from McAllen, Texas. (BNO via Wire Update)
- The city of Ciudad Juárez had as many as 25 murders recorded in the past day mostly due to the Mexican Drug War. (Xinhua)
- Mário Viegas Carrascalão resigns as the Deputy Prime Minister of East Timor leaving the Prime Minister Xanana Gusmão without a majority in the Parliament. (Canadian Press via Google News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2010 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?