Sunday 11 April 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1920 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Peter O'Donnell: English soldier and author (d. 2010).
- William Royer: American soldier and politician (d. 2013).
- Emilio Colombo: Italian politician and the Prime Minister of Italy from 1970 to 1972.
- Michel Durafour: St Etienne Politician.
- Marlen Haushofer: writer.
- Mexican Revolution: Álvaro Obregón flees from Mexico City during a trial intended to ruin his reputation he flees to Guerrero where he joins Fortunato Maycotte.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Naughty Waltz - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Mystery - Paul Biese Trio
- Wonderful Pal - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?