Friday 11 August 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kurt Gerstein and de Menditte.
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 11 August 1905 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- Kurt Gerstein: German engineer and mining assessor who became a member of the SS Institute of Hygiene though he still had close links to Christian anti-Nazi Resistance.
- de Menditte: Amiens Military man.
- Erwin Chargaff: Austrian-American biochemist and academic (d. 2002).
- Ernst Jaakson: Estonian diplomat (d. 1998).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?