Monday 11 February 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include E W and William Lewitt.
Isbjørnejagten, directed by Axel Graatkjr, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1907 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- E W: Swanton author and sports commentator.
- William Lewitt: American entrepreneur, a builder who created a new culture in American suburbia.
- Caio Prado: Brazilian historian whose works inaugurated a Brazilian historiographic tradition identified with Marxism, but critical of Stalinist stageism and reductionism.
- Adolf Charlier: Belgium sport Champion.
- Peter J Savelberg Dutch Limbourg monastery founder: dies at age 80.
- Passenger ship Larchmont sinks by Block Island, 322 die
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 February 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Gal Sal - Byron G. Harlan
- On San Francisco Bay - Billy Murray
- Rose Bud (Call and I'll Come to You) - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?