Friday 11 February 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernice Levin Neugarten .
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1916 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Bernice Levin Neugarten: Social Scientist / gerontologist.
- Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra presents its first concert.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 February 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- He's Got a Bungalow - Arthur Fields
- Perfect Day - Imperial Quartet of Chicago
- My Own Home Town In Ireland - George MacFarlane
- Spanish Dance - Mischa Elman
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?