Tuesday 11 February 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gretchen Fraser and Eva Gabor.
Hard Boiled, directed by Victor L. Schertzinger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1919 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Gretchen Fraser: Tacoma, Washington -- Slalom skier (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Eva Gabor: Hungarian-American actress, the youngest of three beautiful, glamorous European imports to Hollywood, with older sisters Magda and Sari (Zsa Zsa).
- Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You Come Back - John McCormack
- Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra - Mary
- Old Folks at Home - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartette
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?