Sunday 11 February 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Lost Patrol, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1934 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Francesco Pennisi: Composer.
- Patrick Holmes Sellors: Ophthalmologist.
- Mel Carnahan: American politician, Missouri governor, a trusted and honorable public servant in the tradition of Harry Truman, who hoped to unseat Republican Senator John Ashcroft.
- Tina Louise in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Ginger - Gilligan's Island, Julie - Dallas).
- Mary Quant in Kent: England; fashion designer (Chelsea Look, Mod Look).
- Manuel Noriega: Panamanian general and politician Military Leader of Panama
- Mary Quant: English-Welsh fashion designer
- John Surtees: English motorcycle racer and race car driver
- David Taylor: English veterinarian and television host (d. 2013)
- Tina Louise: Movie Actress
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?