Saturday 11 February 1967
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to I'm A Believer by The Monkees.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
The War Game, directed by Peter Watkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1967!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1967 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Uwe Dassler: German swimmer.
- Amadeo Pomilio: Italian swimmer who participated in the Italian team of water polo at the Olympics, Barcelona, 1992, winning a Gold Medal.
- Hank Gathers: American basketball player (Born 1967).
- Ty Treadway: American actor and talk show host.
- Chris Reohr in Ridley Park: Pennsylvania, USA; fencer (Olympics-1996).
- Derek King in Hamilton: Ontario, Canada; NHL left wing (New York Islanders).
- John Patterson: US baseball infielder (San Francisco Giants).
- Barbara Byrne in Princeton: New Jersey, USA; rower (Olympics-1996).
- Ciro Ferrara: Italian soccer/football player and team manager, he played for Napoli (1984–1994) and Juventus (1994–2005), and the Italian national teams from 1985 to 2000.
- AJ Muste: American peace activist (Born 1885).
- Burgess Ice Rise lying off the west coast of Alexander Island, Antarctica is first mapped by the British Antarctic Survey (BAS).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- Keith - 98.6
- The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?