Monday 11 February 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to U Got It Bad by Usher.
In UK Hero by Enrique Iglesias was in the top 5 hits.
The Count of Monte Cristo, directed by Kevin Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Painted House by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Salvage Squad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battlefield 1942 or DoDonPachi DaiOuJou.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 2002!
Which were the important events of 11 February 2002 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 February
- British Telecommunications plc starts its US federal court case relating to a controversial patent that it claims gives it a monopoly on the technology of web links.
- New British digital free-to-air television channels CBBC and CBeebies, launch at from the BBC Television centre, London.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 February 2002
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?