Tuesday 11 January 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Rosary Florence by L. Barcla was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1910 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Nikos Kavvadias: Greek poet and writer (Born 1910).
- Shane Paltridge: Australian soldier and politician (d. 1966).
- Jean Raulo: La Croix-St Leufroy physician.
- Sir Shane Paltridge: Australian politician (d. 1966).
- Jean Martinon: French musician, conductor, violinist, composer.
- Izler Solomon Saint Paul Minnesota: conductor.
- Trygve Martin Bratteli Norwegian Prime Minister (Labour) (1971-72: 1973-76).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- What Makes the World Go Round - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Tell Mother I'll Be There - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?