Wednesday 11 January 1967
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I'm A Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Green Green Grass Of Home by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
A Fistful of Dollars, directed by Sergio Leone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Arrangement by Elia Kazan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1967!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1967 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Richmond Webb: NFL tackle (Miami Dolphins).
- Ronnie Stern in St-Agathe: Quebec, Canada; NHL right wing (Calgary Flames).
- Derek Riddell: Scottish actor.
- Jeff Bankett in Pittsburgh: Pennsylvania, USA; actor (Tyler - One Life to Live).
- Romeinse Curie installs Council for Pontifical Study commission.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron
- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- Paul Revere & the Raiders - Good Thing
- Nancy Sinatra - Sugar Town
- The Mamas & The Papas - Words Of Love
- Four Tops - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
- The New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
- Frank Sinatra - That's Life
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?