Tuesday 11 January 1994
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bones and Lindsay Arnold.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Hero by Mariah Carey.
In UK Twist And Shout by Chaka Demus & Pliers featuring Jack Radics & Taxi Gang was in the top 5 hits.
Emmanuelle, Queen of the Galaxy, directed by L.L. Shapira, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while See, I Told You So by Rush Limbaugh was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tico of the Seven Seas.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fast Draw Showdown or Wolverine Adamantium Rage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1994!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1994 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
Famous Birthdays:11 January
- Hyderabad score 6 for 944 against Andhra Pradesh in Ranji Trophy.
- The Superhighway Summit is held in Los Angeles, California. It is the first conference to discuss the growing information superhighway and is presided over by U.S. Vice President Al Gore.
- The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Fein.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?