Friday 11 January 2008
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harlow Richie Madden .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK When You Believe by Leon Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
In Bruges, directed by Martin McDonagh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Double Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching American Focus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ankh: Curse of the Scarab King or Civilization Revolution.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 2008!
Which were the important events of 11 January 2008 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Harlow Richie Madden: American child of noted parents, celebrity Nicole Richie and rock star boyfriend Joel Madden.
- The Lithuanian government confirms a nuclear waste site. (Alfa)
- Snow falls in Baghdad, Iraq for the first time in a century. (Reuters)
- Former U.S. track and field athlete Marion Jones is sentenced to 6 months in prison for lying about performance enhancing drug usage and her role in a check fraud scheme. (CNN)
- Nicole Richie Joel Madden welcome a baby girl named Harlow Winter Kate Madden. (CNN)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?