Wednesday 11 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 11 July 1906 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- Feast Day of Saint Olga (first Russian Saint)
- United Nations - World Population Day
- Ireland - National Day of Commemoration held on nearest Sunday to this date (see Irish calendar).
- China - China National Maritime Day
- Flanders, region in Belgium (not a public holiday) - Flemish Day (1302 Battle of the Golden Spurs)
- Herbert Wehner: German journalist and politician, Federal Minister of Intra-German Relations from 1966 to 1969.
- Harry Von Zell Indianapolis Indiana: USA; TV announcer (Burns and Allen).
- Georges Blond: French naval engineer and writer.
- The Gillette-Brown murder inspires Theodore Dreiser's An American Tragedy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Want What I Want When I Want It - Frank Stanley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?