Tuesday 11 July 1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alex Constancio and TheOrionSound .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Waterfalls by TLC.
In UK Boom Boom Boom by The Outhere Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Species, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Debt of Honor by Tom Clanc was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Toini ja Heikki Haaman Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bronkie the Bronchiasaurus or Dragoon Might.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 July 1995!
Which were the important events of 11 July 1995 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- Feast Day of Saint Olga (first Russian Saint)
- United Nations - World Population Day
- Ireland - National Day of Commemoration held on nearest Sunday to this date (see Irish calendar).
- China - China National Maritime Day
- Flanders, region in Belgium (not a public holiday) - Flemish Day (1302 Battle of the Golden Spurs)
- Alex Constancio: YouTube Star.
- TheOrionSound : YouTube Star.
- Tyler Medeiros: Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer.
- John Cruickshank: Scottish lieutenant and banker Victoria Cross recipient.
- 66th All Star Baseball Game: NL wins 3-2 at Ballpark at Arlington, Texas
- All star MVP: Jeff Conine (Florida Marlins)
- A Cubana de Aviacion Antonov An-24 crashes into the Caribbean off southeast Cuba killing 44 people.
- Over 8,000 Bosnian men and children (all Bosniaks) are killed by Serbian troops commanded by Ratko Mladic in Potocari near Srebrenica Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- TLC - Waterfalls
- The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance-Stay With Me
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Michael Jackson - Scream
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That
- Shaggy - Boombastic
- Blues Traveler - Run-Around
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?