Thursday 11 July 2013
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
Grown Ups 2, directed by Dennis Dugan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2013
while The Heist by Janet Evanovich, Lee Goldberg was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pradhanmantri.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Empires II: The Forgotten or F1 2013.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 July 2013!
Which were the important events of 11 July 2013 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- Feast Day of Saint Olga (first Russian Saint)
- United Nations - World Population Day
- Ireland - National Day of Commemoration held on nearest Sunday to this date (see Irish calendar).
- China - China National Maritime Day
- Flanders, region in Belgium (not a public holiday) - Flemish Day (1302 Battle of the Golden Spurs)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 July
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2013 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2013?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?