Tuesday 11 June 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jose Bernabe Marino Barreto y Casanova and Paul Mellon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1907 ?
- Jose Bernabe Marino Barreto y Casanova: Pianist vocalist bandleader.
- Paul Mellon: United States -- Oil magnate / President (Washington National Gallery of Art).
- Anton Hildebrand: Dutch well-known children's author, also known as A.D.
- Northants all out for 12 vs. Gloucestershire
- George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 June 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?