Sunday 11 June 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Russ Hodges and Edvard Heiberg.
The Infant at Snakeville, directed by Gilbert M. 'Broncho Billy' Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1911 ?
- Russ Hodges: Dayton, Tennessee -- Sportscaster (Wednesday Night Fights).
- Edvard Heiberg: Norwegian director and engineer.
- Michel Jaupitre: Lorria physician.
- James Curtis Hepburn: American missionary and linguist (Born 1815).
- Tigers trailing White Sox 13-1 come back to win 16-15
- UNIA founded by Garvey
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 June 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Piano Man - Billy Murray
- Honey Love - That Girl Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?